The Muskegon County Fairgrounds offers secure, indoor winter storage for boats, campers, motor homes, cars, wave runners, etc.
Storage items will start being received in October and must be removed by the end of April.
Fees & Payments
- All items are rented space by the linear foot as a one-time yearly charge (there are no monthly charges).
- Space rental charges are $12 per linear foot for campers, motor homes, pontoon boats and other large units.
- A rate of $10 per linear foot applies to cars, smaller boats and other items that will reasonably fit through a 9'x9' door.
- Payments are due the day your items are dropped off; cash or check.
For those renters who have a confirmed reservation, we will be open to accept items as follows:
- Saturday, October 8 and 22 and Saturday, November 5
- 9 a.m. until noon
If these days / times do not work, please text or call us to make other arrangements.
Per the Fire Marshal, all propane tanks, 12-volt batteries and removable gas tanks must be removed for storage. If the fuel tank is permanent, the tank must be less than 1/4 full.
To make storage arrangements, via text or phone call - contact Brian at 231-730-1601.