Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Camping form is due July 1st prior to week of County Fair.
Late fees will be applied if submitted after July 1st.
Camping Reservation questions can be directed to: Autumn Borgman (231) 670-6847 or Nancy Smith (231) 343-2789
Friday, July 17th
5:00pm to 8:00pm
Total feet from hitch to bumper.
If tent, indicate approximate size.
West (behind livestock barns)
South (by horse barns)
If there is a preference of people you would like to camp near, please list names here. This is not guaranteed, but camping superintendent will try to accommodate requests.
One parking permit is included with each reserved campsite. One add'l parking permit may be purchased. No more than (2) vehicles allowed at each campsite.
NOTE: Camping forms MUST be submitted online - however - submitted forms will not be considered "valid" until payment is processed via the payment link.
West: $125 / South: $150
West: $150 / South: $175
West: $175 / South: $200
Muskegon County Fair
Camping Rules and Regulations -- READ BEFORE SIGNATURE!!
1. Campsite assignments will be designated by the Site & Grounds Committee and registered campers will receive their lot location upon arrival. All camper units must stay within their designated lot; no exceptions. Failure to comply will result in removal from the campground.
2. Registered campers will receive their camping permit and parking permit upon arrival for setup. Camping permit MUST be displayed in camper window. All unauthorized campers will be removed at the owner’s expense.
3. One free parking permit will be given per campsite. One additional parking permit may be purchased for $10 – permit must be displayed in vehicle window. No more than (2) vehicles allowed per campsite; all other vehicles must be parked in the outside parking lot. Cars and trucks found in the campground without permits clearly visible in the window will be towed at the owner’s expense. DO NOT park in any campsite other than your own.
4. Driveways must be kept open at all times for fire lanes. No parking in designated fire lanes.
5. There must be a parent/guardian at each campsite – EVERY NIGHT. It will be their responsibility to ensure that all rules are adhered to. Exhibitors and all other youth are not allowed to camp without a parent/guardian camping with them.
6. CAMPGROUND CURFEW IS 12:00 A.M. MIDNIGHT. For your safety, all campers and exhibitors will observe a 12:00 midnight curfew unless the nightly entertainment exceeds that time. This means that exhibitors and their families are asked to stay in their camping area after that hour. Individuals found outside the campground after curfew will be asked to leave the fairgrounds.
7. No water fights.
8. Campfires – There are two designated community fire pits in the West campground (one each at the north and south end) and there is one designated fire pit located in the South campground. NO FIRES at individual or group campsites – no exceptions! There will be a campfire manager assigned to each fire pit from 8:00-11:00pm; manager will be in charge of properly extinguishing the fire. Each pit will have a 55-gallon drum of water available with buckets. Use of flammable liquids to start fires is prohibited. Only adults may start the fire or add wood to them. In the event the fire risk is high, the Fair Board reserves the right to cancel/prohibit fires during the week of Fair. Cooking grills (gas or charcoal) may NOT be used as campfires in the campground.
9. No alcoholic beverages.
10. No drugs.
11. Campsites are to be kept clean. Campers must take their own garbage to the dumpsters. DO NOT dump garbage in the manure dumpsters or bunkers.
12. Dogs must be leashed at all times. Dogs camping for the week must have their proof of immunizations available upon request. Any aggressive or loud dogs will be asked to leave. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet. Dogs are NOT allowed in any of the buildings. Violation of this rule will result in the removal from the fairgrounds/campground.
13. No generators allowed.
14. No off-road vehicles are allowed on the fairgrounds. Golf carts are allowed with Fair Board permission (must complete application).
15. No loud music/noise.
16. Camping units must maintain a minimum of 4’ unobstructed pathway around each camping unit.
I have read and agree to abide by the Campground Rules and Regulations as set forth by the Muskegon County Fair Association for the Muskegon County Fair. I understand that violation of these rules may result in removal from the campground.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
Click "SUBMIT" after completing this form and you will be redirected to the PAYMENT screen to process online payment through PayPal. Fees can be paid with credit/debit cards or with PayPal account.
Camping registration forms are VOID if payment is not processed.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field